Words and Images colliding

A journal of scrapbook pages, collages, book reviews, and bits of novels all rolled together into one.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Exploding Box Pix to come

The first one was using a template, the second one was based off the template but my own creation.  I wanted to do one with pockets in it, so that is making it take longer.  I've been snapping shots along the way.  An angle here, a view from there, you know, the usual.  But to complete them I need to wait for some pictures to get printed and my final order of crafty stuff to come in.  I'm excited.

One of the boxes - the first one - is becoming a therapy box.  I need a place to collect my positive memories for therapy, the ones I "installed" - I guess that's the term - for my EMDR.  But it's also a place to keep the memories I'm not done with.  The ones that need more sessions.  I like the idea of doing it in exploding box form so that memories can be contained, bad ones wrapped in good ones, all wrapped inside a reminder that i need to breathe often and listen to my body more.

My laptop is back up and running, so it's off to writing.  The other scrapbooking stuff came in so I can get my collages done for my stories.  Or at least start them.  Jennifer Crusie's collages are inspirational, and I can't wait to start mine.  I envision my collages more as triptychs, but the thought that I'm envisioning them at all is fantastic!

Off to writing.  More pictures to come once I'm further along in my projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment