Words and Images colliding

A journal of scrapbook pages, collages, book reviews, and bits of novels all rolled together into one.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Writing

I printed out coloring pages at school today: Circus Tents and Seals.

 It's hard to find good, non-cutesy pictures of seals to cover.  I think I'm going to have to browse some oceanography books or maybe National Geographics.  I need some seal pics.

The circus tents worked better.  I'm going to color some, and probably trace them onto striped scrapbook paper or card stock or something.  In my mind, I have a blue & yellow tent because that was the color of the Cirque du Soleil tent when the younger seesty and I went to see them.  Ultimately, I want stripes more than a specific color combo, so ... to the paper stash!  (Not unlike the Batmobile, I think.)

The full vision is a circus tent with opened curtain doors to let people enter.  Resting in the door I want a ringmaster, a farm boy, and a selkie, so maybe just a hot Irish guy, and a seal next to that?  Hard to say, but that's what I'm envisioning.

In other writing news:  there should be coloring books of drag queens.  They might exist, but I couldn't find any.  Ru paul needs a coloring book, damn it!

No comments:

Post a Comment